Thursday, September 4, 2008

Designed to Sell

So yesterday we spent our first day shooting with the folks from Designed to Sell. We had a blast! We are prepping our house to sell in the next nine months or so (quote from our agent - "this is a terrible time to sell your house") and we were selected by the DTS team to have our kitchen done as part of a kitchen special. How cool is that!? We had such fun filming our before shots. The real work begins on Monday with the demo of our kitchen. By the end of next week, we will have a new kitchen, breakfast room, and restyled master bedroom. Love that! Thanks DTS.

This is another bucket list event for me. Participate in a reality show can now be crossed off the list. Although I am sure that DTS is not technically a reality show by the strict definition (which is what exactly?) but it's a much better pull than getting your a$$ chewed by Simon because you suck as a singer. Besides, at this point in my life, I'd rather have a new kitchen than a record deal. Peace.

3 comments:

jessicasage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessicasage said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! Perhaps you should have a party that the whole family could attend... hmm... No pressure there!

kristielu said...

This is soooo cool! I wish I could come down and watch the process. I am totally addicted to this stuff. You have such an odd kitchen I too cannot wait to see how it turns out. I agree with Jess...PARTY!!!!