Monday, September 22, 2008

Going With the Flow

So, here I am home from Mom's Gone Wild. Definitely an interesting weekend. My friends and I hit a bump this weekend that was not part of the original Margaritas and Chocolate plan. All I can say is how lucky we are to have each other. What an incredible group of supportive, flexible, funny, amazing gals. This past weekend we were able to catch up, laugh, shop, counsel, and just generally strengthen the ties that bind.

I want to give a shout out to the girls for one helluva weekend of rainy beach walking, browsing, eating, drinking, hand holding, pants shopping, and Jack Sparrow watching. Thanks so much for "going with the flow." Love you all. Peace.

1 comment:

Johnna said...

You're bringing tears to my eyes. I'd totally do the weekend over the exact same way if needed.

Keep expressing your thoughts Girlfriend - I really admire your ability to that and do it so clearly.

I'm lucky to have you as a friend.